Powered by Blogger.

Counseling

"mental health technician"/Feeling misguided, unable to make a proper decision about the direction you want to take in your life? You’re in need of counsel. What exactly is counseling? Counseling is provided by somebody that’s been there done that, those who have lived life and know what mistakes not to make. A good counselor is someone who can analyze you and know what it is that you need to do, and help you do it. If you find a person that truly cares about you, and truly wants to help you achieve your goals, then you found a good counselor. When I was going to high school it was hard for me to find someone who actually really wanted to help me. One day I got sent to the office for acting up in class, I was a pretty bad kid and a pretty annoying kid, I got off on teasing the teacher making her job hell.
I entered the office of this guy who just seems like he’s been through so much in life, yet still he wanted to help everyone out. This guy was barely walking, he wasn't necessarily super old but he was old, you could tell he’s just pretty much been through hell his whole life, but for some reason he was here at the school trying to help students out. Realistically he should have just been helping himself but for some reason I could see all this in him even at my young age even though I doubt any of the students could see what I saw. I took this man’s advice year-by-year and eventually when I got to 12 grade, my shenanigans was pretty much under control. I stop being this incredibly disobedient uncompromising child, and began to think about my future. You see a good counselor helps you see the future, were so trapped in the now that is all we think about. Usually when people enter high school they think there going to be there forever, therefore they try to establish a repetition to last a lifetime when realistically high school goes by faster then any other period in your life, it’s like trying to build a house on mudslide land it’s not going to be there forever so there’s no point building this huge mansion on land thats just going to end up sliding away. Symptoms of depression, mental disorders and suicide prevention that's what counselors do. Look towards the future, recognize and consider the past because every minute you live becomes the pass the next minute. For more information on this topic please Click Here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Tags

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *